Thursday, June 24, 2010

Board with my makeup style....please help?

It seems as though I have been wearing my makeup the same way for years, especially my shadow. Is there somewhere that I can see new styles and also how to apply them, like a video or step by step instructions.Board with my makeup style....please help?
check out youtube and type in makeup diyBoard with my makeup style....please help?
yay i win, lol Report Abuse

depending on your skin color and eye color you could try different shades of greens/purples/bright blues.


using neutral colors like browns is great for any skin color/eyes.


brush the lightest color over your lid and a little above (almost to brow bone) line the eye with a darker color and line the outer corner of the eye w/ the same color.
Probably, but I don't think putting it on a board is the answer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration