Thursday, June 24, 2010

This has nothing to do with makeup, but please help!!?

im going into the eight grade, and for the past 8 years i have been going to a private christian school. i like my school and everything, but they just built a new public school by my house. i want to go there. but my mom says i should stay at the christian school. and i would, but i have nver been to a public school before. when i go to high school im not gonna know anything! lol i dont know what to do. i have friends in both schools, so im not worried about that. its just that i want to stay at a nice christian school, but i really want to go to this new public school because i guess i will feel more free. i know thats cheezy, but idc. there will b no more uniforms, no more REALLY strict teachers(at my school, they wont even let us go out!!) help me make the right decision!This has nothing to do with makeup, but please help!!?
All in All it's not up to you. You need to make a list of pros and cons what one school has that the other doesn't if the public school only has 1. Going out to lunch 2. Less strict Teachers 3. No uniforms it's not a good argument. find out what the graduation rate is, travel time etc thats just a startThis has nothing to do with makeup, but please help!!?
ok so believe me I know what going to a private school is like.


except the ones I'm around are really good and not strict.


but I guess it may be because you have a religious school so yeah


I don't understand what you mean by ';and I would, but I have never been to a public school before. when I go to high school I'm not going to know anything';? if you go to high school at the school you're at now then you will know stuff? it's the same curriculum pretty much you know.. and it really depends on what you think will be better for you


talk to your mom and ask her why she thinks you should go and just take it from your gut feeling


do a little research too, public school may not be all that you wanted it to be
Just think of how much less pressure there is to wear the ';cool clothes'; When you go to a private school, it's a no brainer! Private schools usually have smaller student to teacher ratios which I feel is a good thing. The only thing you're really missing in Public school is the popularity contest. Don't torture yourself! What is the Private schools record concerning graduation rates and progress in state exams? These are the real important things to ask. You are really blessed to have a family that can send you to a private school. I grew up with really strict teachers AND parents. I hated it growing up. But today I am so grateful that they gave me a moral foundation and am not like many of these teenagers today who are still living at home in their late 20's still not knowing what to do with their lives. I have grown up to actually contribute something to society. Not drain it. Look at todays youth. They are comfortable singing songs that refer to themselves as the ';lazy generation'; Boy did they nail that one!! Good luck in whatever you decide. Just know that with age comes wisdom. If only I listened to a small fraction of advice that adults offerred, my life could have been that much easier. I'm only 31. And FYI I attended both private and public schools. It wasn't until Public school that my Diary got filled with problems of wanting to measure up to the popular crowd. And no, I am not a nerd. I'm actually a hot looking little blonde bomb shell. (My husbands friends all refer to me as a ';trophy wife';.) I have managed to open my own salon and am raising 2 beautiful children. I would choose Private Christian school any day.
Go 2 public school .It is fun.Just try to mach (and if you already do you ready )and u will fit right in.
I go to a private Christian school and I sometimes feel the urge to try a different more'normal,as it were school.It will be a big change but I'm sure you'll be find.Ask God,he knows.
public schools are fun. i had to wear a uniform for most of my schools and when i went to a public school i was free to wear what ever i wanted. so that is a definate perk!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration