Thursday, June 24, 2010

Help with makeup, hair, clothes, perfume etc.?? details below. Help!! guys and girls?

ok. i am a blonde. kinda tanish. blueish greenish eyes. my hair is wavyish. i always were it in a ponytail cause i cant get it to lie flat and not frizz. i have a straightening iron. i have tried everything. my style is kinda glam yet comfy nicole richie.





guys (younger please):


what is it u like for makeup, hair, clothes, perfume, etc. on girls. more natural? specific colors? what scent? details details. thanks





girls: if there is any1 out there like me then just help with what i have asked. hair straight? what makeup colors or brands? what stores (internet accesible are good)?? what perfume works for u? experience??





THANKS!!Help with makeup, hair, clothes, perfume etc.?? details below. Help!! guys and girls?
It doesnt really matter about how natural u look. I think girl who wear lots of makeup just look better than those who wear little. And lots of diff colours. Hair - blonde is best! and long and straight. and i liked some perfume the other day, cat remember what it was....somethin by J.Lo i think.


PS Nicole Richie is really sexy.Help with makeup, hair, clothes, perfume etc.?? details below. Help!! guys and girls?
well, you could try straightening your hair at night %26amp; then go over it again in the morning. brands of makeup: i use mary kay, but some other really good ones are Loreal, Cover girl, %26amp; Maybeline. colors of makeup: black mascara %26amp; eye liner ( just something simple), %26amp; maybe sometimes brown or gold eye liner. eye shadow can be any color. %26amp; the perfume that I LOVE is Curious by Britney Spears or Tommy Hilfigur. as for experience, I AM
Go to a hair salon and purchase Matrix Sleek Smoothing System.Its in an orange spray bottle.Follow the label and it works great 4 frizz and to keep it down.Merle Norman is the best AS for the answer to your make -up crisis.And I luv Adidas perfume for ladies.Oh ANd when u straighten ur hair u look more sophisticated.
here, sweety





http://www.beautyriot.com/HTML/Richie_Ni鈥?/a>
I had a perm and cut it off, so sorry about the hair problem, but I use maybelline instant age rewind, it really covers well and comes from a sorta squirt thing so it doesnt come out too much and waste. I dont wear much makeup, only foundation, eyebrows, (lite brown ) and mascara. I like the natural look. If I dress up I put on some blush and natural color lipstick. I am 49 and I think I look good for my age.
Hon, you really should be focusing more on what makes YOU feel good about YOU, not what guys are going to like or what other girls might think works for you. And if you insist on that, you should go to the mall, to one of the makeup artists there, let them do your makeup and tell you what colors work best, then if you can't afford to buy them there, make a mental (or physically on paper) note on the colors and go to Walmart and get them. You're putting WAY too much stock on what other people think though, and seriously, that's not healthy. And to the girl who said you needed to learn to spell, seriously? Why even post an answer if you're going to be a snot about it?
girl! the only advice i can give u for now is: LEARN HOW TO SPELL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration