Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Help with makeup removing!?

The only way that my mom taught me to take off my mascara is with baby oil. It starts to burn my eyes after a while and I want an eye makeup remover that doesn't sting. Any suggestions?Help with makeup removing!?
When it comes to removing eye makeup, it鈥檚 always best to use removers specifically for your eyes in order to avoid rubbing around your delicate eye area. I prefer the oil-free formulations, because they don't leave that gross greasy residue. Almay's Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover Gel gently removes eye makeup, including waterproof mascara, without tugging or pulling the delicate skin in the eye area, and it won鈥檛 blur or fog contact lenses. It also doesn't dry your eye area. It's great.Help with makeup removing!?
Use something that's for sensative skin and make sure it is unperfumed. Try going to the Body Shop because I have a make up remover from there (it's a lotion) which is really good.


www.thebodyshop.com
Most stores like Walgreens, Wal-mart, Target, etc. carry a eye makeup remover that is oil-free and will not sting or burn your eyes. Check in the makeup aisles and see what you come up with. I know it sounds kind of weird, but unscented baby wipes work just as good. That's what I use to wash off my face and then I use a cleanser too.
If you dont want to go out and buy one, or dont have one yet... you could use lotion. works great
try using olay or get great lash mascara and it comes with free eye makeup remover
I heart those neautrogena moist makeup removing towlettes. Takes your makeup off like butter. For water proof mascara just hold the towlette on your eyes for a few seconds and wipe. Comes off super easy.
I love using baby shampoo! If you keep your eyes closed it won't sting. I was kind of leery of telling my dermatologist about it, but she was happy and said that baby shampoo is great because it cleans your eyes! (It's especially good to use if you have an infection, just don't get it directly in your eyes.)
oh dear. you have to stop using baby oil. baby oil clogs the pores. use a proper make-up remover. you can easily find a good variety in the mall or a good drug store. I recommend Make-Up Forever


http://www.makeupforever.fr/xcart/custom鈥?/a>


They also have a product that can remove eye and lip make-up but I can't find the page.


Washing afterwards with warm water and soap helps. after patting your face dry, use a toner.


moisturise afterwards.





Also, try philosophy's purity. It's a time-saver and life-saver


http://www.philosophy.com/web/store/Prod鈥?/a>
I love using baby shampoo and just the regular pink dove soap! They work very well!
noxema or the no-name brand of noxema.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration