Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Need some Help with makeup?

so i was just curious what comes in the pur minerals startup kit i want some for my birthday. my sister got some for christmas and i secretly used it lol and i loved it! she is running low on it though. i do have my own but its a different brand. its just not the same! thanks for the answersNeed some Help with makeup?
my mom has it and loves it and i use it sometimes too!! haha, but it comes with a bronzer, a toner and a mineral veil and then a cover up and a multi-tasking eye but i use that for the cover up, it works awesome!!! especially if you have a big zit, it covers it up and you could never tell you had anything there!! lolNeed some Help with makeup?
My mom has it and I love it! Check the website!


Oh here is a trick:


To like remember the different kinds, put a little dash of nailpolish (diff colors on each one) on the lids!:D
check their website :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration