Thursday, June 24, 2010

Makeup for school pictures? Help me out?

I have my spring pictures tomorrow, and am facing a question about makeup..





I usually wear a really vibrant purple eyeliner, because I've been told it makes my green eyes look beautiful and bright and pretty. But... for pictures, should I stick to a neutral, classic makeup that I won't laugh at in a year? Or will the purple not even be that noticeable? (it will be a full body picture)Makeup for school pictures? Help me out?
i would leave out the trendy stuff.





i would go with a brown (not black) eyeliner for picture day. maybe smudge some purple shadow around the eyeliner to get your eyes to stand out. trust me, i look back at my old pictures from the 90's and i looked ridiculous and i regret some of my choices.





also, don't wear sunscreen foundation b/c the light will bounce off your face! make sure to bring oil blotting sheets so you don't shine/look oilyMakeup for school pictures? Help me out?
Try just the purple eyeliner on your top eyelid and keep the rest of your face neutral.


Besides, it it's a full body picture, your face won't be as up close as just a face portrait, so don't stress it too much. And think of your pictures as summing up that year, and if your purple eyeliner is part of that year, use it.
Wear whatever represents you and whatever makes you feel confident and pretty. Maybe later you'll laugh but at least you'll remember that that's what you liked before. And also black and brown are so plain it's nice to be different once in a while.
jusz do the eyeliner cuhsz when yue look bakc yue will know thatsz how idid my eyeliner





and if pl say it looksz nice then it probally doesz lol
  • thinning hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain name registration