Thursday, June 24, 2010

Starting school soon and need new makeup.but problems help plz?

Okso i use mac liquid foundation and then i use loreal bare minerals or whatever and i have super oily skin and like my pores absorb the mac makeup and then my face looks blotchy.what should i do?


i wash my face with acne free face wash at nigh


then when i wake up and wash my face with clean and clear morning burst


then i use moisturizer the netrogena oil free one before i put on my makeupStarting school soon and need new makeup.but problems help plz?
I mostly end up beginning low end and trying out tons products. Do what fits your situation and Im sure your instinct will be best.Starting school soon and need new makeup.but problems help plz?
well then stop using the liquid foundation and just use the bare minerals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration