Thursday, June 24, 2010

Help with makeup color?

I want to buy the All Over Color Stick from e.l.f. but don't know what color to get. I don't want to get the wrong color and not be able to use it. I have fair skin. Here is what my skin color kinda is-





http://www.wnwbeautybenefits.com/images/鈥?/a>





Mine is kinda between the 1st and 2nd. Can anyone tell me what color I should get or if e.l.f. products sell anywhere else besides online?Help with makeup color?
You can also find E.L.F products at your local Big Lots.Help with makeup color?
i believe at Target, but i could be wrong.


what's your eye color?


if they're blue, then light golds, oranges, blue, and browns would look good.


green, copper/brown, green and purple


brown, basically any color looks good, especially purples

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration