Thursday, June 24, 2010

I need help with prom hair and makeup suggestions.?

I need pictures. Prom is next saturday. the 3rd! i have no idea what to do with my hair. its shoulder length. i have bangs that swoop to the side. i bought a hairpeice. its a flat tiarra light headband. i think i want my hair down somehow or maybe half up. please help! fast.I need help with prom hair and makeup suggestions.?
I would put half of it up. Leave the bottom layer loose and slightly curly (or wavy.) For make-up, please don't match your eyeshadow to your dress. In make-up world, this is a no-no. You should do a shimmery eye and lips. I personally love brown eyeshadow with a gold crease, and a light highlight color for underneath the brow. Use brown eyeliner on both the top and bottom lashes. For the bottom lash, only bring the brown color to the middle of your eye, it is great for night time looks.


Do a warm pink blush for your cheeks and a light pink gloss for your lips. It is always best to keep things simple, it makes the look so much more elegant.


Also, for the hair, just play around with it a little before the actual prom night, see what would be better for your bangs, to curl them, pomp them, pull them back, or to keep them swooped to the side.





Good luck hon, and have fun!I need help with prom hair and makeup suggestions.?
Hey it's on my birthday!!





You could curl your hair and put that headband on. That would look cute!





Makeup wise, let your eye shadow match with your dress. Keep the make up simple though..don't overload. Eyeliner, mascara, blush, lip gloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration