Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I need help with makeup? Want to do cleopatra eyeliner!?

i like this look too. however, depending on ur eye, it can look ReALLY great if u start going straight and upwards at 3/4 of the outer eye instead of lining the WHOLE eye. i tilt my head back and look Downwards into the mirror to get close to the lash line. so start at the inner corner... when u get 3/4 of the way (when your eye kind of goes downwards), try going straight and upwards. when u look normally at ur eyes, it will make your eyes look bigger. good luck! :) practice practiceI need help with makeup? Want to do cleopatra eyeliner!?
I'm assuming that you're referring to the ';cat eye'; look. I've been doing my eye liner like that for the past 8 years. It really takes a lot of practice. What you want to do is buy a good liquid eye liner to start. I use Almay's Amazing I-Liner. This stuff is great. It's got a very thin tip but it's so easy to make either thick or really thin lines. Line your eyes as you normally would and then extend the liner to the outer lid. Don't make the line straight 'cause that really doesn't look good. Instead extend the line and curve it upwards. Trust me, the more you practice, the easier it gets. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration