Thursday, June 24, 2010

I need help with makeup brands!?

Ok well I need a makeup brand to buy and it cant be really really expensive and it needs to last a lot longer(makeup for my face) So does anyone know good brands and where to get it? Also I need it to be long lasting cause the one ive been using wears off within 2 hours. I can basically get to any store so if you know any good brands and where to get them it would be greatly appreciated. Also kinds of brushes to use when applying powder to my face. Thanks!





xoxoI need help with makeup brands!?
Bare Minerals!!!


Its the best, I love it and it lasts all day. You can get it online or at sephora. :]


The starter kit come with brushes.





Its somewhat costly, but totally worth it!I need help with makeup brands!?
Go with revlon colorstay for an un expensive brand. Use a brush to apply it I use a buffer brush like this one...the middle one


http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u315/鈥?/a> Use a face primer underneith it. For powder any good brush will do . I like the kabuki like this one


http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/70/鈥?/a>
Mac is a great Brand, You can buy it at Macys Or even online.. Each eye Shadow ranges around 15 dollars each, Lipstick around 18..face powder 22. Ranges of colors are great and new all the time. Young and fresh!! A cheaper brand that you can get at any drugstore..( CVS Rite Aid) Is Milani... eye shadows around 5 or 6 dollars each...THE BEST mascara I ever used was covergirl waterproof..
Foundation? I use concealer, Revlon TruBlend then Loreal mineral powder foundation. It gives you the flawless look, and lasts. And if you have oily skin, get oil blotting paper, it cleans the oil off without ruining your makeup.
the thing is, not every product by one brand is the best.


as for foundations, MAC stays on all day, but it's so heavyy!! it looks like u r wearing tones of foundation, specially if u get the matte ones!


Dior has the besttt mascara ever.


best eyeshadows by lancome, or MAC
Max Factor is a great and inexpensive brand, they're foundations lasts long and the concealer is nice too. You can get it at Walmart or Kmart.





Revlon, L'Oreal, Mary Kay and Avon have great powders.
I'm like, an EXPERT on make up. lol.





I use...


- Maybeline eyeliner. (black) or dark blue. i usually wear black tho.


-cover girl foundation//blush


-covergirl eye shadow.


-maybeline mascara.


-SOFTLIPS chapstick (with color) light pink.
I really like covergirl. It stays on for a long time and looks really good. I think the brushes i use are called eco-friendly er something like that. They are really soft and do the job! :D
Covergirl has a lot of really cheap products :) they have a gr8 variety of lipgloss.
Physician's Formula
Mac and anything from Sephora, but mac has the best brushes.
Mac, or Victoria secret. Bestt- NO doubt.
cover girl
  • thinning hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain name registration