Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Help! Eye makeup smudges too much?

I have recently started to wear makeup again as I stopped during highschool. My eye liner (pencil) smudges ALOT and it tends to give me dark circles under my eyes! How can I prevent this from happening?


Should I start using liquid eyeliner? I would except I don't know how to apply eyeliner UNDER my lashes..it freaks me out :S


Thanks :)Help! Eye makeup smudges too much?
DO NOT USE LIQUID LINER UNDERNEATH YOUR EYES!!!!!!


:]]





First off, do you line the waterline or do you line the lower lash line? Here is a tip you can try. If you were to line your top lid and lower lashes, carefully with a very fine, thin, angled liner brush, apply the same color eyeshadow on it (black on black, brown on brown and so forth) same goes for the lower lash line, apply eyeshadow on top of the eyeliner. the shadow will soak up all of the excess oils from your skin. If you were to line your waterline, dust some eyeshadow very close to your skin tone right underneath your eye. that will keep the eyeliner from melting off. it will act as a barrier. I do recommend using a different pencil liner such as Urban Decay, Stila or even Mac. Hope this helped. Message if you need more help!Help! Eye makeup smudges too much?
Well it depends on the brand, the cheaper the worse, You wanna make sure that you get a good eyeliner brand but don't spend over five dollars.


Liquid eyeliner doesn't smudge alot but it does take time to get it right. If you new to it then your going to mess it up but practice makes perfect.


Try add natural looking powers to your eyes. When you add powers your eyeshadow and eyeliner stays on alot longer. yes use waterproof! this helps, Smudging also occurs when you rub your eyes, so limit that down too(:


When apply eyeliner you put bring down your water line which is where you bottom lashes are. just draw on the water line.


Liquid eyeliner just apply on top on your bottom lashes.


OR





you could fine a long lasting mascara and apply in thickly to your bottom lashes in till it looks like you have eyeliner. My older sister does this method and its looks great!





well i hope i helped(:


Xoxo


Alex
I've been testing everything because I have the same problem. I recently heard that if you use a primer for the top and bottom part of the eye it can help with the smudging.





If you put concealer or foundation under your eye doesn't help too much because it can make the skin oily and smudge the eyeliner.





Another thing is setting the eyeliner with a matching eyeshadow so the skin won't get oily and it won't smudge!





Hope I made sense in all those things I just threw at you. Good Luck!
I don't know to much about makeup but what I do know if eye makeup smudges a lot you need a primer for your eyes or you can set it with cheap eyeshadow you have no other uses for. For better tips or you don't know what I'm taliking about check out my source, look for xteener on YouTube not a conventional method of learning but she's really good. :) Happy Makeup attempts!
use waterproof..translucent powder also helps soak up oil


eye primer can also work- too faced shadow insurance (i think) or the urban decay primer.





not wearing too much also helps. another trick would be use some waterproof mascara and use it as eyeliner.





or bobbi brown eyeliner pot works well too, i heard
yes, use brown liquid eyeliner. it makes a clearer line than the pencil.


i only use pencil for the lower lash line. and if it smudges, i wet down a cotton swab (Qtip) and run it under the line so it removes the excess liner. hope that helpssss. :)
uhm no on liquid liner it will start and get hard and nasty on your eye and for your top and bottom lids i would get a wedge thin brush wett and put some black eyeshadow on it and lightly and thinly apply it on its way easier than it sounds
Try liquid eyeliner. It doesn't smudge as much.





Also, make sure it's waterproof.





Putting on concealer would also help.
liquid liner dries and doesnt smudge so give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration