Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I Need Help With Makeup?

What Is The Best Kind Of Makeup(Brand)? How Long Does It Stay On? I Have Used Covergirl It Comes Off After An Hour. Any Links Would Be Great. Thanks In Advance!I Need Help With Makeup?
I LOVE maybelline eyemakup, Benefit, and for my face i use a mineral veil from walmart. I don't think anyone needs to cake on a lot of face makeup, but i also have clear, even skin and i'm 14 so... idk how old you are, or what your face looks like. Also, DON'T use liquid foundation. It looks awful. And your makeup might stay on a lot better if you bought some primer at www.sephora.com I Need Help With Makeup?
benefit for lashes


gosh for liquid coverup


quo for pressed powder


mac/gosh for eye makeup


mac for lips





gosh lasts 16 hours.. no joke


their liquid eyeliner which is ';extremely waterproof'; does NOT come off.. at all


no smudge, no drip





its amazing :)
I wear MAC and use MAC's prep+prime as a base. My make up stays on all day =] Any kind of base works.





On top of your foundation.. use a powder to set it.. so it doesn't melt off your face.





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>
Neutrogena they also do skin care which makes my face feel soft and clear.There summer lip gloss smells like the Bahamas(all around ones too)There foundation is perfect and I can name 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000鈥?awesome things about them.If you want to do skin things though Physicians formula is the way to go.Feeling flirty?Try mac!
There is no one best but some brands that are best. Yet ';what you pay for is what you're going to get';.


Some products don't really differ in brands like lipgloss. You do not want to spend much on it.





DRUGSTORE COSMETICS:-


Rimmel: Only buy eyeliner.


CoverGirl: Mascara, eyeliner, blusher.


MaxFactor: Anything.


L'Oreal: Anything.


Revlon: I don't like it.


Neutrogena: Anything. But I wouldn't buy their Mascara.





HIGHER BRANDS:-


M.A.C, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Lancome, Sephora, etc: You can trust anything in them but wait. There are things you don't want to buy from them as they're uselessly costly like Mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks %26amp; blushers. DrugStore makeup delivers those as I categorized for you, which for what.


Estee Lauder %26amp; Lancome are mostly for people who don't suffer acne %26amp; problem skin except aging-wrinkles. I wouldn't trust them though if they offered acne solving.. skincare or makeup products. I just feel that MAC %26amp; Clinique, although newer in history, but are more experienced.


MAC %26amp; Clinique are more customized %26amp; you can really rely on them.





-PRIMERS:-


help keep your makeup on.


Some of the higher brands offer primers that build a barrier between your skin %26amp; the makeup so it doesn't really affect your skin by absorbing much chemicals or dirt. You want to research on this.





DURATION BUT MORE, THE TYPE:-


Some products tell you how long they will stay on. YOU WANT TO MAKE SURE what type of skin %26amp; activity you have %26amp; do to buy your products.


For example, I have a Clinique workout activity liquid foundation %26amp; my country is hot. So when I sweat or have some water sprinkles on, it's proof, AS IT SAYS %26amp; it stays for hours, 8 or something.





Matte makeup of any kind are proof too because they are liquid or creamy but have powder in it to absorb oil or sweat, so your face won't look shiny.


If your skin is dry though, forget about Matte. My lips are always dry %26amp; I don't look at matte lipsticks, for example.
welll for me


covergirl %26amp;rimmel london (:
MAC and Nuetragena have always worked for me


also MAC fix+ is great to keep your makeup last longer
i like bare minerals. the key to make sure your makeup doesnt come off is to use a primer (like smashbox photo finish) or any drug store brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration