Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Help i need tips for putting on makeup?

Ok well i have good makeup but when i out it on it looks good but it looks bad after like an hour or so. It makes my face look really white? And if you could help me um.. my eyeliner wares away it goes all to the corner of my eye? I need help o and how do u cover up zits to? Thanks a lot!!Help i need tips for putting on makeup?
that happens to me sometime. when i go out and havent got waterproof i usually wear it on as usual with pencil, with black eye shadow, from the corner and top, then i sometimes put liquid eyeliner. Best to buy waterproof liquidHelp i need tips for putting on makeup?
maybe try one shade darker of foundation - maybe sum blusher





liquid eyeliner is best for not smudging it's much better than pencil
zits you need concealor and the eye liner you need to not put it in your eye but under =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration