Thursday, June 24, 2010

Need help on makeup and clothes!?!?

i have dark brown hair and hazel eyes and i was wondering what color eyeliner would look best on me and what color shirts would look really cute on me. thx =]Need help on makeup and clothes!?!?
i have the same eye color as you and hair. For clothes, the color red looks amazing on me (i have paler skin) but my hair accents it very well. I actually have brown and black eyliner. I only do a little black eyeliner on th tope of my eyelid and in the corners on the bottom, but if you wear more eyeliner use brown cause its less harsh and wont make your eyes look small. i also use Great Lash Mascara and it works wonders. I wouldnt worry about eyeliner as much as mascara cause mascara is the best :)Need help on makeup and clothes!?!?
I'm just replying to the eyeliner deal, it just takes patience, it's really really easy. I just put it on the inside of my eyelids. Which I guess is bad for you? But I don't know. The downside is that you have to reapply it alot through out the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration