Thursday, June 24, 2010

Help my makeup stay put?

Hi everyone! I am 24 and I have fairly oily skin and by the end of the day my makeup seems to be running off of me. Does anyone have this same problem or anyone know what kind of makeup would stay put on an oily face? Thank you! :]Help my makeup stay put?
foundation primer and maybe eyeshadow primer. smashbox makes a good primer and rimmel london's is decent. you also might want to make sure your buying a foundation that's for oily skin. if you buy one for dry skin, you'll look like a grease ball.Help my makeup stay put?
You can try buy makeup (foundation) for oily skin. You can also try this trick that my aunt (who used to model) taught me. Try dabbing some baby powder on your face with your brush first and then put on the foundation. It helps keep the makeup in place and helps so that your skin doesn't appear shiny and greasy.
I have the same problem, and i do something really unusual to make my makeup stay. Buy Co Bigelow's Rose Salve from Bath and Body Works for about five dollars or so. Rub it all over your face and then apply your makeup. This is cheap and it works better than most primers. It's guarenteed that your makeup won't come off! And, it's a total turn-on with guys when your face smells like roses!
Neutrogena Rapid Clear Oil Control Foaming Cleanser. I just got it and it's the best. My makeup stays all day. I love it. :)





http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productD鈥?/a>
Primer for face! Smashbox seems to work great.





Eyelid Primer! Urban Decay Primer Potion or Too Faced Cosmetics Eyeshadow Insurance are the best %26lt;33





Remember to use pressed powder to make your foundation stay put.





Good luck!
It sounds kinda stupid but after you apply your make up try spraying hairspray on your face, make sure to close your eyes though haha and if its your eye makeup try using liquid liners and eyeshaddows that dry instantly.
Yes i have oily skin, i wear mineral powder foundation, try it, it works good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration