Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I need help with makeup?

Im going to a neon dance tomorrow night and I dont know what to do with my makeup. Im wearing a neon yellow shirt. The makeup that I do have is mostly browns but I am going makeup shopping tomorrow so if there is something in your sugestions that I dont have I can easily go and get it. Please give me some ideas and how to do it. Thank you very much. No silly answers please.I need help with makeup?
HERES WAT I USE...I need help with makeup?
bright red lipstick. i know it sounds odd but since you're wearing bright yellow, the bright red lipstick will bring so much attention to your face. but you should definitely not use light colors for eye makeup. use dark colors...black or dark brown preferably. it depends on what color eyes you have. if you have really light blue/gray eyes you should probably use dark brown...but other than that black would definitely make your eyes look smoldering and sexy!! good luck!!!
I'm not a girl, but I find it attractive when girls match their eyeliner with their shirt. So I would go for a bright yellow. That's just my opinion anyway.
  • mortgage company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain name registration