Thursday, June 24, 2010

Help on makeup!!! Very detailed?

I have really bad skin, i've had acne for the past three years. My blemishes are few but BIG! I pick at them so they scab which makes them hard to cover up. Do any of you know of a make up that wont dry me out but will cover my blemishes without making me look like a cakeface? and it had to be cheap. Pleasee help!Help on makeup!!! Very detailed?
1. moisturize before anything. even if you have oily skin. preferably something with and SPF or salicylic acid (acne treatment). the sun will only darken any blemishes and scars. also, if you apply foundation or concealer onto your face without moisturizing, it will only inhance problem areas.


2. always use a primer before applying any makeup on the face. this way, none of it will sink into your pores and cause more acne.


3. if you don't want a cakeface, try a tinted moisturizer as an alternative to liquid foundation, with a powder which will provide coverage that the tinted moisturizer does not since it pretty much only evens out skin tone and provides some moisture, which is a plus. this will make your skin look very natural.





sorry, no products. /: but these are some good tips. hope it helps.Help on makeup!!! Very detailed?
If you have oily and acne skin, you should use mineral based makeups since they are light, gentle on the skin, won't clog pores. Also, the minerals have anti-aging and sun protection properties that are good for the skin. Most skin care experts and dermatologists recommend to use mineral makeups.





For review of the best makeup for acne and sensitive skin, go to this website, http://www.amazingacnecure.com/make-up-a鈥?/a>
I know this sounds crazy but use Head %26amp; Shoulders classic clean Shampoo.


It worked on me!


I had suffered from acne since I was 11 going on 12 (i'm 12 going on 13 now) and i read a blog online http://www.myhomeremedies.com/remedy.cgi鈥?/a> about using head and shoulders shampoo for acne and was confused. why use a hair product for acne? i found out the one of the acids in head and shoulders help get rid of pimples. but since my dad had head and shoulders, i used his and after the use, my face felt smoother and it felt like my pimples had gotten smaller. After using this for a week, most of my acne was gone! just a few small zits that blended in with my skin. now i use clearasil ultra to get that soft smooth look. thanks to head and shoulders, most of acne has gone away!
yes the mineral powder is good...make sure you exfoliat your skin every day and that will help get rid of some of the blemishes... and putting toothpaste on them helps to...let it get a little hard then wipe it off do it a few times...i usually do that
For your acne I would recommend Neutrogena, they have awesome scrubs and what-not.





As for make-up, I use Mayebelline Mineral Power. The loose powder feels light on my skin. It hasn't dried my face out.
netrogena also has makeup for acne


my favorite makeup for when i had really bad acne though is bare minerals but its not cheap :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration