Thursday, June 24, 2010

Need help with makeup?

I am brown skinned Indian Girl , my face is brown but my neck is like dark brown, and i want to know what blush, foundation eye shadow eye liner.will look good on me.i have like brown to dark lips so wich lip gloss or lipstick will suit me.. I usually shop at Avon.. so if you can recommed something from Avon.. that will be awsome..Need help with makeup?
I am same like u. I would go with MAC cuz avon is not that great with dark skins. I have found that they do not have complexions with warm undertones.


Try the MAC studio fix fluid and set it with blot powder.


For blush u can go with a nice pink color. Apply it really sheer and add more when u want.


For eyes, I would go simple. Like a black smokey eye. Just line ur eyes with pencil and smudge it with a q-tip. Then apply some drak purple eyeshadow on ur crease and then put some liquid liner. Dont foget mascara, preferably 2 coats.


Then some sheer lipgloss. I reely like Maybelline shinylicios in peachy pink. When U go to the makeup counters, they will generally try to push the brown shade of blush, lipgloss on u, but do not accept that. Just cuz we are dark skinned, doesnt mean we cannot wear colors.


Play with colors and have fun.


Good luckNeed help with makeup?
colorful eyeliner looks great on brown skinned girls , maybe a blue eyeliner with shy green eyeshadow will look nice. it might seemed clownish but i bet u'll get comments , now for the lips i will say a lil bit of pinkish but not so dark and lip gloss on top of it . for the cheeks get some light pinkish minerals an applied as a horizontal ';c'; on the cheek.
The best foundation that is pricey is MAC Studio Fix Fluid, go to your MAC counter or store, and they can help with your shade. Set it wth translucent powder.


For the eyes, this smokey eye:


http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=At_LdAiKxk鈥?/a>


It would look so cute, and then use what she uses for cheeks and lips ;]


enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration