Thursday, June 24, 2010

Help with makeup, please...?

So, I'm relatively new to makeup. I've worn it before to parties, but not everyday. I want to start wearing some on a daily basis. What would you recommend? I bought some concealer and powder foundation and brownish black eyeliner, so that it looks more natural (I'm going for a more natural look). Should I wear mascara? I'm afraid it will smear if I rub my eyes while I'm in school. Is there anything else I should get? What are some good tips about makeup? Thanks!!Help with makeup, please...?
If you dont already where foundation and what not, I would not suggest starting. Even if its says its non oily it will make your face shine and feel gross. For the base, I would go with a loose powder. You get the cute little puff and just dab it on. Its not oily and looks natural. Mascarra is the most amazing piece of make-up. But the downside is if you rub your eyes alot it will start to look smudgy. You can water proof which is better in that area, but it has a way of making your eye lashes break. If you want to where it, I would go with just regular. Not waterproof. You should really jsut avoid that at all costs. As for your eyeliner... it wont look natural unless you do it right. to do so, you need both hands so be in front of a mirror that you dont have to hold. tilt your head up so you are looking down at yourself in the mirror. with your free hand, lift your eyelid. gently rub the liner right along your lash line. this makes your lashes look fuller. And sometimes you dont even need mascara. If you are going to where eyeshadow, you can just put the liner right ABOVE your lashes. Get a shadow that has 4 colors. I have brown eyes. So I use maybelline ';chai latte';. It has four shades of browns and tells you on it which to use in which order. the lightest always goes at your brow. the next lightest is for your lids, the next is for you crease, and the darkest is just to touch the corners. Regardless of how you choose to where the shadow, you should go with colors that accentuate your eye color. For instance, if you have brown eyes, browns and purples are really great. if you have blue eyes, gray, violet, taupe, purple, and deep blue.





Ok. that got a little long. I have more but dont want to fill this up. So let me know if you want more details. I went to cosmetology school so I know a thing or two :)Help with makeup, please...?
thanks :) Report Abuse

I think if you want to go for a natural look to skip the foundation and powder unless you really need it if not then concealer on just your problem areas will work fine. I would say yes wear mascara, if you define your eyes with eyeliner but don't add mascara it can look kinda weird, use a brown mascara if you want, it shouldn't smudge unless you rub your eyes a lot, and just in case take some make up remover wipes and q-tips to school with you if you do need to make any touch ups.
well if your looking to practice at getting better at doing make up then i would look around on the internet at people with a look that you like and then just practice it because practice makes perfect.





and i woulndt recommend foundation because it makes you break out and can sometimes look like a cake face.





if you want to go natural i would just wear compact with your kind of eye liner only on the top lid with some mascara.





and about smearing your make up when your eye inches


well just try not to itch it so hard


what i usually do is blink my eyes alot until it goes awayy.








hope i helped somee(:
My advice is to always wear mascara. It doesn't smudge and if you're worried, just get waterproof mascara. Since you're going for a natural look, buy a tinted chapstick. A great example (and my favourite) is:


http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>


You should always wear blush too. If you have a light skin tone go for a sheer/light pink or peach. Just apply a little on your cheeks.


If you want to go out, you can line the top of your lids with a eyeshadow (using an eyeliner brush), and it'll give you a nice smokey eye without going overboard. You could do that everyday if you wanted. Just choose a brown eyeshadow!
the natural look is really pretty. If you have brown eyes check out the almay line of makeup that plays up the brown eyes. of coarse they have the makeup for the other eye colors too! Wear mascara, it will make your eye pop! Just a little bit is fine! it won't rub off if you don't rub your eyes too much.(:
how old are you? you shouldnt be wearing concealer cause you probably dont need it. i would just go for charcoal eye liner, dont use too much cause you dont wanna look trashy and bronzer thats not too dark for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration