Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I need help with makeup?

Hi, im 14 years old and my skin is sorta pale. i just have enough colour to not be extremely pale. I have a few pimples here and there. I have been through so much foundation i haven't found one that i have liked. And i was told primer is good too for coverage and long lasting makeup. I want a foundation with very good coverage and gives me a glow.


please help. thanksI need help with makeup?
primer is excellent, make sure you buy a good brand one though like napolean perdis. try some concelear too and you will only need a light foundation cos you are only 14! those mousse ones are really light and come in so many different colours. I also like revlon. Try this stuff called iluminator if you want to glow, which u put down the front of your nose, a bit across your chin and forehead and a bit where you put blush, put your bronzer in the same spots as well to add a bit more glow!I need help with makeup?
Get an oil free foundation, and buy some moisturizer. Before you apply your foundation, pour out just a LITTLE bit and then mix it with the moisturizer. This will give you the coverage you want, and reduce the cost of buying foundation, because it will last.


Also, you don't want to be caking on the make up. So this will look more natural.





I use cover girl. And a little bit of bronzer, because I'm also a little pale. If you're going to use it, only use a little because you can look dirty. Apply it where the sun would naturally hit your face !





I hope I helped ! Good luck !
i use mary k.. ivory. i have very very pale skin and i get the lightest shade. i also use the cheapest mascara you can find at your local cvs. it works very well for me actually. and i use a black eyeliner. VERY THIN i do not put eyeliner on the upper lid, it just looks emo-ish when i do. it makes me look girly. i guess. sort of. by the way... do not i repeat.. DO NOT put that much foundation on. it does nothing, the more you put on, the sluttier you look.
Hey Baby!


Always take care of the three aspects of skin care and managent for cosmetic problems and beauty managements:


1.ACENE CLEARING


2.OIL CONTROL


3.DAILY CARE.





For your skin as reerenced above,I would suggest you to manage


for FAIRYSKIN.To Achieve this,clean and clear with feshness to your skin by foaming face wash.





Then apply BALANCING MOISTURISER to make your skin hydrated ,and softer and softer.This mustbe refreshed daily.You


will have beterr management for your prolems on COSMETIC AWARENESS.
Maxfactor is a great foundation,the pan stick, it's like $10.00 and they have different shades so you would want it to match the inside of your wrist.They will show you cdolors of the shade on the box,
Try Bare Minerals for your skin if you've got pimples. It doesn't irritate my skin when I use it. And don't use heavy foundation, use a tinted lotion. Use very light bronzers for the glow. Maybe light blush.
im 13 and i have the same problems s you. I ordered bare minerals it it works great. Also if you want other tips on applying it check out the youtube user Makeupgeektv
revlon %26amp; covergirl make good foundations.\


www.covergirl.com


you could find it at cvs, walmart, target, walgreens.


good luckk. browse in drug stores.


%26lt;3 (:
Try mineral powder
dont wear make-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration