Thursday, December 3, 2009

Help with makeup transistion? ?

I'm starting eighth grade and I just started wearing makeup (not that much, just mascara and a little eyeshadow that's very natural with my skin tone). But, I'm so paranoided that at first glance people won't recognize me, because I also got braces. I personally think I look a lot different, my mom and sister don't though. But, is it normal to think that people won't recognize me, and do you think they will? Help with makeup transistion? ?
a little eye shadow and mascara wont make such a big difference...people will still know who you are...if you start wearing eyeliner and change your hair than they might have to look and not just glanceHelp with makeup transistion? ?
im going into 8th grade too!! haha :) anyway, i think that you should be new and different, give them something to look forward to. if you wear just some basic makeup, try maybe a little bit darker makeup, and maybe a little eyeliner, along with your regulars. and i do think that people will recognize you because even though you think you look a lot different, most of the time you dont. so i wouldnt worry about people not recognizing you. and if they do, cool!! theres this hot new chick to be friends with. and good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration