Friday, December 11, 2009

PLease help HAIR AND MAKEUP tips ???new year going to high school want to look nice but not tooo much makeup?

ohh and stuff for getting rid of zits and wear to buy good nice clothes that dont cost a lot and shoes okay i know its a lot but i need help my mom cant take me shopping and if my dad takes me ill have nooo help (he cant shop his idea of nice clothes is well ......hes a guy that should explain things ok soo please help now thanksPLease help HAIR AND MAKEUP tips ???new year going to high school want to look nice but not tooo much makeup?
For getting rid of those little zits, dont pop them cause that will cause a scar but theres a 88.7% chance of that! Try using Natures Cure, its a GREAT acne thing every clears up in the first week or two, I have LIKE noooooo zits anymore lol but yea, im fully clear. and For your makeup, Try a POWDER foundation because the watery kind can cause breakouts and clog pores! and you dont want that. So buy a matching powder!, and for your eyes, look up your eye color on google for makeup tips. Me i use eyeliner on top and bottom of eye, and then i put white underneath my eyes to make me look awake. and I add pink blush to my cheeks. You should do that too. Also my hair is just like yours. I have side bangs and I just wear my hair straight. Or curly (Get your hair wet, get any gel i prefer curling gel. and Flip your hair over and scrunch your hair). And for the fashion?? It doesnt matter at all :] Hope i helped!PLease help HAIR AND MAKEUP tips ???new year going to high school want to look nice but not tooo much makeup?
Dont pile on the mak-up I dont and I have zits yes...but at least Im not a werido hidding it,you will mAKE SCARS IF U PUT TOO MUCH ON ok? and the colthes doesnt mattter much-I think so but I wear a uniform...hair,well dont burn ur hair with a stupid straightner but have curls thats what Im doing :)
hair: idk what color it is but maybe really natural looking highlights like light brown if ur hair is brown and side bangs with layers?


makeup: maybe brown eyeshadow with highlight under ur brow (highlight is like a cream color) and black mascara with a little brown eyeliner...clear lip gloss and if ur skin tone is uneven maybe a little foundation or a tinted moisturizer...if u dont want to spend a lot of money on foundation i recomend super stay silky foundation from maybeline its like 10 bucks and it has sunscreen in it so it protects ur skin too...this sounds like a lot but it really isnt


zits: clean and clear spot treatment


clothes: forever 21 is cheap and really cute


good luck!! hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration