Saturday, December 5, 2009

Makeup artists please help!? CV? Letters? Clients?

I have been asked to do prom makeup for some one that I know, I have read that I should get a letter from this person about how it went etc, can i attach this to my CV? what will the letter need to involve? Seeing as she is only 15 should I have a parent sign it?





Thank youMakeup artists please help!? CV? Letters? Clients?
Are you Freelance? If so, then yes you need her parents written permission. All you need is a written agreement based on what her requests are and the exact work done. Also to be paid in advance.Makeup artists please help!? CV? Letters? Clients?
why don't you print your self up a consultation form , take down all her allergies ,check for any contraindications , write down the make up treatment you are giving the client and the products you have used and then when you have done the treatment get the client ot sign it and ask them to write if they were happy with the finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration