Thursday, December 3, 2009

I need help with using makeup?

what kind of makeup should i use? i got browm eyes,black hair,my skin is kinda tan kinda white and i have no idea wat kind of makeup i should use like wats the perfect shade or color,I need help with using makeup?
Virtual Makeover. It's free, super easy and fun. You can play with colors and find a look you will love. Then it shows you how to apply your new look. Just click http://marykay.com/mgunther2I need help with using makeup?
Well, as far as foundation, just match your skin tone. Don't try to make yourself look tanner by wearing darker shades (what I like to call ';the oompa loompa effect';). You should first decide what your best feature is; your eyes, lips, cheeks, etc. Pick one and make it pop. For example, don't wear a ton on eye makeup and an unnatural shade of blush at the same time. I would say that the best look would be a light shade of blush (light pink or peach, whatever your natural blush is). Also, even though your hair (and probably eyelashes) are black, use a dark brown eyeliner.
use a light lavender shadow or pale green with violet eyeliner, with a pale pink for cheeks and lips
blue shadow/blackeyeliner/black mascara/find ur color foundation/ then go to the mac store or victorias secret witht he makeup section or sephora and ask for a free thing to see what color makeup you should wear then u no. and it never changes lol
try blck eyeliner (thin) with a dark brown just above the eyeliner in the crease of the eye put a medium brwn and on the top a light blind together with your finger but not too much.. then


try a med mauve lipstick and see if its what you like
Uhh, you shouldn't be matching your makeup colours to your clothing, that's all I'm saying!





Considering I have quite a few friends with your complexion and such, and considering I often help them with their makeup, I'll try my best: If you have darker skin and dark eyes, you're lucky, considering how you can wear almost any colour eyeshadow! Use frosted or pastel shades (such as blue, pink, or lavender) or glam it up with bold silver or gold - My best friend is half-italian and looks stunning in those. Neutrals also work well, so if you're going for a natural look, put on some velvety taupes and greys!





Mascara is easy, I'd go for a basic black or brown. Eyeliner depends on your style and how you want to look, but I'd choose a dark shade in navy, plum, or black.





Even if you have darker skin, you can always add some sparkle with bronzer. If you just want a little colour, add a bit of neutral or rosey blush.





I wouldn't know about lipgloss or lipstick... I'd have to see you in person; just try some on in the store and decide which shade suits you the best.





Hope I helped. :3
You should where make-up that matches the shirt your wearing...ex.blue shirt=blue eyeshadow


you should also where black mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration