Friday, December 11, 2009

I need help with makeup?

What kind of make up should I wear??


I have blondish brownish hair, blue eyes, and I'm pale.I need help with makeup?
I would def go for a brown eyeliner like a slight cat eye shape and for going out a smokey eye with browns. Brown shadows will bring out the blue eye and it will still look very natural and clean.I need help with makeup?
Try dark dramatic colors if you are pale. With blue eyes, use a color that compliments them. Try a natural color, like a sparkly brown, or if you are bold, try purple. To emphasize your eyes, put a small amount of shadow on the lower lid of your eye. Eyeliner is nice, but often people tend to overdo it, and it looks trashy. Red is always a nice combination with blonde hair.





Hope I can help!


:)
my friend has brown hair and she's pretty pale. she usually wears an aquamarine kinda eyeshadow, then she puts eyeliner and mascara on. it really brings out her eyes. i do the same thing, but i use dark brown eyeshadow since my eyes are brown. then just some shimmery or glossy pale lipstick works...
it depends what you want. like natural or wild or just an every day look. i use benefit cosmetics and everything they have works great! sometimes its a little on the expensive side but worth it 2 me. good luck
If you want to darken up your skin a little use bronzer, if you don't want to go overboard you can use the bronzer as blush.





hope that helped!
why would she want to darken her skin?


thats fake,%26amp; looks fake and disgusting


-to the last person-


try using diffrent colored eyeshadow or eyeliner


mabye purple?
idc if a girl is pale, just not super pale i hope... Eyeliner and mascara is good enough lol...
  • mortgage company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain name registration