Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'm not pretty and i need help with makeup?

but im 16 mi sis needs help and shes 10I'm not pretty and i need help with makeup?
Im sure you are pretty! everyone is pretty in there own way If you want tips I suggest black mascara with brown eyelinerI'm not pretty and i need help with makeup?
when your little you look cute, then you think youre ugly but in a few years, you grow into your potential. tell her that. shes way too young to be wearing make-up, and if she starts now she'll just look older in the long run.
You should maybe watch some tutorials on youtube. Here's a simple look that I found: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSP5YFK2J鈥?/a>
Well, I need to know what you look like, for one. That would help. And also, a ten y.o. shouldn't be wearing make-up in the first place, thank you.
try looking at these:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC0o7Yf0S鈥?/a>





im not sure what you want. she has several others. check them out.
Every one is there own worst critic. Try just some face powder %26amp; some light lip color for now. Dont worry about it. If you feel comfortable, wear a little mascara.........
i'm sorry you feel that way. i've seen some pretty unattractive people who light up a room with a smile.
are u kidding me? ur sisters 10 and she wants to wear makeup?





and what has this got to do with u?
If you offer a description of what your sister looks like in your details, I am sure I could help.
I would be listening to the above lady. She's been in make up for a long time I believe. x
well my sister nos a lot bout make up and its not bout how u look its just ur favorite colors and wat u mostly use
If she's 10, she doesn't need make-up.
You Need A Pic On
  • IMPOLINE PRODUCTS SERVICES
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain name registration