Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'm 15 and I'm ugly without makeup? Please help!?

I feel like I have to wear it because I have very dark circles that never go away, a BIG nose thats really long, a big lower lip and a small upper lip :( , my skin is redish around my nose and eyes, and my eyes look small without eyeliner...


I don't even like to be around my family without makeup...Though everyone tells me I'm pretty (but thats when i'm wearing makeup!)


Are there any tips how to take care of yourself better so my skin and face are naturaly beautiful?I'm 15 and I'm ugly without makeup? Please help!?
I'm sure you are not ugly without makeup. The problem is that we get used to seeing ourselves with makeup on and then when we take it off we see every freckle and freak out. You need to get yourself used to the way you look without makeup. The best way to do this is to stop wearing makeup on weekends (you can put some on at night if you go out) and then when summer comes quit wearing it complete (unless you're going out at night). I just quit wearing makeup at all except lipstick and mascara. It took a while for me to get used to it and now I love it. I put some on to go out a few nights ago and couldn't wait to get it off.





Yes, take good care of your skin. I'm using a device like a Clarisonic skinbrush but a cheaper brand called a Pretika. It has helped immensely in my skin texture and in preventing pimples. I recommend getting one. Get a decent skincare routine- cleanser, toner, moisturizer and use them twice a day. Take vitamins. Drink lots of water.





In terms of dark circles you probably need to sleep more. If that doesn't work it could be allergies. Try some allergy medicine if you have itchy eyes or a stuffy nose. If none of that works then try an eyecream with vitamin K in it. You can get one at drugstores called VitaK Solutions that is inexpensive and works well. There's nothing you can do about your nose. Makeup won't make it smaller. It's probably not too big but if it is you can get a nose job when you're 18. Eyeliner actually makes your eyes look smaller. You just think they look bigger because the eyeliner draws attention to them. You can draw attention to them with mascara without making them look smaller. I'm sure your lips are fine but if they aren't you just have to get used to it. Makeup won't cure that either.





Take good care of your skin, exfoliate, take care of your health. Then, just go for it.I'm 15 and I'm ugly without makeup? Please help!?
Your Not Ugly..... Report Abuse

Aveeno positively radiant moisturizer is great to start with. Moisterizer sets the makeup you apply. I would suggest that you use a brown or plum eyeliner from the middle of your eye to outside corner and never line the bottom lash line, apply whichever shadow you like and dab a bit of shimmer shadow on the inside corners of your eyes. It will make your eyes appear brighter,larger and bettersuited to your nose. For undereye circles make sure you're getting plenty of rest and use a yellow conceler under your foundation. For the redness around your nose use a green conceler under your foundation. Using those two concealers will help you cover up better without having to cake on the foundation(which is usually what make girls look unnaturally made up) then finish it off with a nice lip gloss and a dab of shimmery eyeshadow in the middle of your bottom lip. I know, I thought it seemed strange too but it looks great! Lip liner and lipstick are a huge hassle if your constantly trying to atler your lip shape. Anyways, try these tips with a light hand and you should look great and feel better about yourself with minimal effort and products. Good luck!
Try some concealer and powder.


Maybe a little eyeliner and very light eyeshadow if you want.





Just rub the concealer around your dark spots and then smooth it out with your fingers. I think the concealer makes a good make up base too :P Then add a light layer of powder over it. Put a nice thin line of eyeliner on top and on the bottom and then add eyeshadow. But use your fingers and rub is around so it looks like it's kinda fading.





Use moisturizer.
let me tell you my top secret its the 'yves saint laurent top secret' cream it gives your face a perfect glow like you have make-up on. and try sleepind for those under eye circles for the nose you cant do anything about that. try sally hansen lip balm which makes your lips go bigger if used daily for 20 days
well lets see,


there must be something pretty about you that everyone keeps addressing...


i have the EXACT same problem as you... AND MY NAME IS SADIE AS WELL;) anyways, if you feel comfy with makeup, then HEY! go on and wear it...no probs!!
these type of thinking is very normal as a human being, but there are many solution for every problem, you should take a real and best cosmetics that favor to you.
a big lower lip and a small upper lip%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt; THAT'S MY PROBLEM TOO


anyway im sorry to say not that i've come across but gain more confidence and your be so much prettier!


If you find the answer LET ME NO! :)


x
Get plastic surgery.
You are NOT ugly without makeup! I bet you're very lovely ~ you just feel naked and a little self conscious about your ';flaws'; when they're out there and not covered! Everyone has things they don't like about themselves!





I know what will help though! I have darker eye circles, too! I use foundation and it goes away! Just rub a little bit in, and voila. You can even buy a special under-eye-circle foundation stick at any store (I got mine at CVS...)





For your lips? I'd just say start wearing lip liner! It'll make your lips look bigger, especially if you focus on adding more to the top!





I have reddish skin around my nose sometimes, because my skin is dry. Wear foundation there, too, if you want :]





I bet your nose isn't big, but if you feel that way, put blush or bronzer on the sides and bridge of your nose, and that makes it look a lot more narrow and small. I heard a lot of celebrities do that haha.





Do a face mask every once in a while :) it makes your skin soft and clear...don't think so hard on the superficial things, though. there's so much to be happy for in life. good luck! xo
hi





to care for you skin : in the morning wash your face with a good acne face wash. then cleance , tone and moisurise. aply a spf. if your skin is acne prone wear a good acne cream or moisturiser.





at night: only wash or cleanse, tone and moisturise .dont put any creams or moisturiser on you skin ,so it can breath. only if you are acne prone put something against it , that can make it go away. but dont do washing cleansing more that 2 times a day , if you do , it can dry out your skin , even if you have oily skin.





and every week wear a mask to tighten your pores.





and remember to sleep good and long , to make u look healthy.





repeat this every day after a weak or so you will deffinately see a difference.





make up: after you have done the morning part , put concealer aroud redness or blemishes or under your eyes , then put powder on you face to control shyne .dont put liquid foundation , it can clog your pores and make you break out. then wear a rosy blusher and eye liner thats it . it might sound much . but put a very smal amount of everything you wear especialy the powder blusher and concealer.if you dont have a problem skin only put blusher to make ur skin look healthy consealer araound your eyes and eyeliner. and sleep better if you really wanne have healthy skin and eyes .





also drink lots of water , 2 littres a day . and eat lots of veg and fruit.





hope i helped . btw am 14 yro girl
  • IMPOLINE PRODUCTS SERVICES
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain name registration