Friday, December 11, 2009

Can someone give me some makeup tips? (10 points) please help (:?

hey im 15 and i like wearing makeup to school parties etc but whenever i wear it i look like im wearing way too much when im really not wearing a lot at all.


i have brown hair brown eyes dark eyebrows and really light skin.


does anyone have any ideas of eyeshadow colors, eyeliner colors/tips, mascara tips..etc?Can someone give me some makeup tips? (10 points) please help (:?
6/17





Gurl, I got the SAME problem. I have brown eyes, kinda VERY light skin, like I'm totally white. And I have dark, big eye brows, with brown hair! And yes, I look really wiered with make-up on, like I just look like I have too much eye liner on, like it's too dark, or something. And my eyes look like their completely bulging out when I put really BLACK mascara, when I ask my friends, does my make-up look okay? Is it too dark? Am I wearing to much? Their answer is ALWAYS ';wtf?! No? Since when? It's actully too LIGHT. :)'; But, I ALWAYS think that I'm wearing too much, but tips for you to feel CONFIDENT, about your make-up, you shouldn't put the eye liner RIGHT on your eye, I usually put it on my lower and upper eye lashes, like right next to the lid, but on the eye lashes, it looks really pretty, and it doesn't look dark, and stuff like that, but when you want to put eye liner on your upper area of your eye, just put it on the lid, you don't have to put it on the eye lashes, 'cuz it ALWAYS looks good on the upper eye area. For mascara, I think if u want to put mascara, it's either u can put black, with eye liner, but sometimes, it looks natural-look if you just wear mascara without eye liner, it looks plane, and simple, but pretty at the same time. You can also buy, COLORLESS mascara from the Body Shop, IF you live in the U.S. so it's a BUMMER if u don't. :P because, it actully REALLY helps. Anyways, for blush, and all that crap. Don't wear that 'cuz u'll look like a clown. :) trust me. And do your eye brows, you'll look better, if their dark, and thick.. Eye shadow, put some white eye shadow under your eye brow, like EXACTLY under your eye brow on the right side where your eye brow ends, and above your eye lid, but for the EYE lid itself, put some light colors, or put black, black might look nice on you, it didn't look nice on me, but it might on you, so just try that out, but if black doesn't work, and never will work. Try pink, now pink is a perfect, color. It gives your face a soft, sensitive, simple look to everyone. You would look perfect, But also you can get blue eye liner, and put some under your eye, like under your lower eye lashes it would look DROP DEAD GORGEOUS, trust me. :) and, get some what u call it? the kind of like changes your tone of skin, the cream that changes your skin color, yea try to put alittle of that on your face, but DON'T PUT TOO MUCH, 'cuz then it will all get sticky, and greasy, then it won't look natural at all, while your putting don't forget to put on your neck, it will be two different colors! haha. :) Good luck. :)





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/answer?qid=20090616171629AAPNHkRCan someone give me some makeup tips? (10 points) please help (:?
since you're in high school, for everyday use you should wear only powder or foundation and maybe a bit of eyeliner or mascara.


if you go to parties and it looks like you're wearing way too much, it's probably because you're wearing too many products. for small parties, wear only powder, foundation, eyeliner, mascara, and maybe blush; no eyeshadow.


but for special occasions, when you do wear eyeshadow, brown, green, and purple are the best colors for brown eyes. but basically anything looks good with brown eyes.


for mascara, if you have really small eyelashes use maybelline colossal. but if they're pretty big anyways, use Covergirl's eye brigthening one, so it'll bring attention to your eyes


for eyeliner, use anything waterproof, usually black. but some prefer to put brown on the bottom so they're eyes dont look as small
I'm like a freak when it comes to makeup!It's so much fun.There's so many different things you can do.


1st:Get some cream for your face.I use olay.


2nd:Get either some powder,or foundation that matches your skintone.


3rd:Get some mascara.I use Great Lash.Yunno the lime green and light pink one.


4th:EYESHADOW,EYESHADOW,EYESHADOW!I buy m.a.c eyeshadow sometimes but there really expensive.You can just go to walmart and go crazy!I prefer the n.yc. brand its one of the cheapest and has the prettiest colors there!Get a bright fun color for the lid or just a dark brown,purple,green.Then get a eye shadow like a really light brown almost white for right underneath your eyebrow!SO pretty!


5th:Apply blush.Your type of color.For your skin.


6th:eyeliner?I use eyeliner when i have time!I always use black eyeliner.


7th:lipstick or just gloss!


8th:Girl your all set!


Your beauitiful!


(:
If you want the makeup you are wearing to look smooth an natural, wear a brown eyeliner on the top lid only, brown mascara, peach blush, and a tinted lip balm. use concealer only when you need it, if you feel you need to conceal your whole face, use a tinted moisturizer. you can also look up make up how to videos on youtube.com..... hope i helped!
This is tricky since it may not be that you are wearing to much make up..you may just LOOK young and then the little bit that you are wearing makes you look like you are a 12-13 year old with make up on...


But here are some suggestions..................





Don't put on to many colors..the conflic/clash often give the ';too much'; feel..........Keep it basic..I like beige/brown (eyeshadow). Use mascara (always)..and don;t try to use those color mascaras use black.........as far as your lips use a gloss..I love the victoria secret glosses but if you want to stay on a budget go to any beauty supply and get one of those $1.00 styles...
okay well don't use dark colours for eyeshadow like blue green purple...i know doesn't leave you with much i would go with the closed colour to your skin if you really want coulor then only go with light pink.eyeliner use light brown.for mascara tips don't put to much on the wand ';looks like too much';





hope this helps
wow you probably look like me cause when you discribed your self i was like wow, thats all me ha ha.





i use dream mousse liquid (amazing)


dream matte mousse (amazing)


and dark dark DARK mascara





and that is it, you will look natural and amazing :):)
Try this youtube user! She has alot of good make up tutorials:)


she does everything step by step so it's really easy!





http://www.youtube.com/user/panacea81
I would reccomend navy blue liner [makes the whites of your eyes look even whiter] as well as Loreal telescopic mascara. Don't wear eyeshadow, but wear foundation and blush as a substitute. That's all you need!
go to a spa and find out





easier and safest way

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration