Friday, December 11, 2009

I found a marijuana pipe in my moms makeup kit. i am scared for her health. please help. what should i do?

One day i was looking for a nail polish in her make-up kit and i found a pipe. I asked my 18 year old sis and she told me it was a marijuana pipe and it still had some left in it. I looked up facts about it online. I am terribly scared for her health. Please help me. -Brittany,13, MichiganI found a marijuana pipe in my moms makeup kit. i am scared for her health. please help. what should i do?
Nice people here! What are your problems?


Tell a 13 year old that pot is 'fine' and ';a-ok';. Irresponsible morons.





Brittany first off, you need to stop worrying. Your Mom is ok right now. But what you need to do is talk to your mother. I know it's uncomfortable but, you need to tell her you found it accidently, and that you care about her. Ask her why she has it, and request that she doesn't smoke it any longer as it worries you.





I'm sure your Mom will appreciate and take into consideration your concerns.





Best wishes!I found a marijuana pipe in my moms makeup kit. i am scared for her health. please help. what should i do?
if its a weed pipe dont worry to much marijuana has killed less people than smoking and drinking combined times 1000 but pipes are also used for crack so it may be more of a problem than you first thought confront your mom not to openly at first start talking to her about drugs and take it from there.
Your mom is fine. Marijuana is a relatively benign substance that is not detrimental to ones health. There is nothing to be concerned about.





It doesn't kill brain cells and won't cause cancer. It's safer than alcohol or cigarettes.
yeah, same as buffy.


there's talk of making it legal. it really isn't super bad, and isn't NEARLY as bad as cigarettes. it's just a plant.


just have a talk with her.
marijuana won't ruin your mom, it's non-addictive and one of the most mild illegal drugs out there. talk to her if you think you need to, but don't worry too much
Talk to her about it if it worries you, i'd be freaked too. But then id think itd be kinda funny if my mom did that.. and weed isnt bad for you actually. those are just lies.
Don't worry about it there is a lot worse she could be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration