Friday, December 11, 2009

People who lovee makeup, i need help?

What is the BEST kind of liquid eyeliner?


...thats not too expensive.People who lovee makeup, i need help?
Elysambre Liquid Eyeliner is the best i love it! %26lt;33





pls answer my question:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>People who lovee makeup, i need help?
i personally love maybelline. all theyre products work great! i have this liquid eyeliner in black and brown and love them. best of all they are waterproof. you can get them at target or wherever. here's the link:


http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Eye/Ey鈥?/a>





good lucckk%26lt;3
Nothing wrong with Wet and Wild...why the thumbs down?





I have a really good one from Avon that I like.





I still think that the creme eyeliners that you put on with a little brush are the best. Smashbox is awesome but $$$, I think Wet and Wild has one, or some other drug store type brand.





I like to layer over some black eyeshadow (if you're using black) or whatever color you're wearing. It won't budge for a long time.
wet and wild.
the sephora brand eyeliner
Wet 'n Wild OR Black Radiance.
Dior! :) Its not that pricey and it works!
too faced, urban decay


look on sephora.com!
Styl铆 Style is the best! It produces a really straight line. You can find it at most drug stores.


Hope this helped : )
wet and wild
wet and wild works wonders and its cheap
Try AVON.


They are awsome on makeup, including liquid eyeliners, and they arent too expensive.


I have a AVON liquid eyeliner, its small, but easy to take anywhere!


Hope I Helped!


Dolly -x,
I do like urban decay its really nice
i would go with wet and wild...ive never actually tried their liquid eyeliners but their other products are awesome..and they're def. cheap...you can get it at wal-mart...
urban decay and clinique don't smudge or crumble and last all day and night.
the rimmel one is really good :)
I also reccomend to look around sephora, and maybelline has some good ones too. (go for simple eyeliner pencil, not too soft)
I also use wet and wild. Its great! And its not expensive at all. :D
I LOVE L'oreal Linuer Intense liquid liner.





I've used a ton of different brands, including high end brands and gel liners, but this is really the best liner I've ever used.


Stay away from the Revlon liquid liner. I used it thinking it would work, but it was so watery and crappy. And MACs is ok, but more expensive and not as good as the L'Oreal one.





Good luck! ;)
Wet and Wild, or the ones from the ';Essence'; range, u can get them in boots and some chemists and ar seriously cheap! They both work wonders!! Hope this helps! :-)
WET AND WILD%26gt;


fer sure.


it works sooo GREAT!








-Annie anonymous!
avon and sephora


i love those companies


they work really good


good luck :)
Maybelline
A 'Sharpie'





Come on ladies, it's just a joke.
  • mortgage company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain name registration