Friday, December 11, 2009

Help with makeup...foundation?

I was wondering what is the best foundation that you can get at like stores (not expensive stuff) I have somewhat oily skin but not 2 bad. Something that won't clog pores 2! ThanksHelp with makeup...foundation?
I like Mary Kay foundations...a little bit on the pricey side, but it works for me. My next alternative would be Clinique. They both work for my oily skinHelp with makeup...foundation?
Try Neutrogena.
Maybelline New York is my very favorite. Also Rimmel London is good if you want a great shade but it falls apart so easily in the container; within a few days the whole thing was nothing but tiny clumps! Still a good color but I would not recommend it.
if i were you, i wouldnt use liquid foundation. i also have kind of oily skin, and it makes me break out in pimples all over the place. if i were you, i would go to a CVS and find a powder foundation. it evens your skin tone without clogging pores, is cheaper than liquid, and lasts longer.
Loreal paris Balancing Foundation for Combination Skin. I listed the link below if you wanted to buy it online. Loreal is the cheaper brand of Lancome the expensive brand and the use pretty much the same ingredients just a much better deal!! :)
Lancome works great and gives you a natural look http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/in鈥?/a>
The best foundation that I have found is the ';mineral makeup'; , and now that just about every company makes their own version, you can pick it up fairly inexpensively. I love this stuff because it doesn't feel like a ';mask';, it doesn't clog your pores, and doesn't rub off like most liquid foundations do. HTH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration