Friday, December 11, 2009

Help with makeup please?

First what's your favorite blush?


Best concealer for under eye circles?


Also what is your makeup must have?Help with makeup please?
Blush-


light not to dark


......................................鈥?br>

Concealer-


roll on..looks like lipstick but tan color and in any brand.


......................................鈥?br>

Must have-


*Eyeliner


*Maskara


*Foundation


*Liploss or LipstickHelp with makeup please?
My favorite drugstore blush is Jane- these are actually quite pigmented, and look natural (matte finish). Favorite higher end blush is NARS- very pigmented, easy to apply, nice color range (shimmer finish).


Concealer depends on what you are trying to conceal. I prefer a lighter textured concealer for under eye circles (like a liquid concealer), and a heavier cream concealer for acne/scars/bruises.


My must have would be mascara: it really opens up the eye, and makes you look more awake, and refreshed.
You have to try Bare minerals!! it makes you look soooo natural and pretty I have been using it for 3 years and I still wouldnt change it for anythign!! And mascara is the makeup i always must have and try CGs Lash blast! hope it works out love %26lt;3
A light tan or pale Blush. I forget the name.


I don't know...I don't really use them.


BLUSH or MASCARA

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration