Saturday, December 5, 2009

Makeup experts! Please help me? I know nothing about makeup?

Ok. I don't really wear much makeup, I wear a little eyeliner, which I probably put on wrong, and some mascara. I think I would like to start wearing more makeup, but I have no clue what all you are supposed to wear. Like what do you use on your face, just foundation? What kind is the best? What else is typical? Please help me! I know nothing about makeup at all!Makeup experts! Please help me? I know nothing about makeup?
Face:


- foundation (oes all over face)


- concealer (if you need to cover specific spots with blemishes etc.)


- powder if your face is oily


- blush or bronzer (whichever you prefer)





Eyes:


- mascara (MUST HAVE, basic black is fine)


- eyeliner (a little goes a long way. try brown during the day, and black at night)


- eyeshadow (something neutral and shimmery)





lips:


- lipgloss (basic pink, clear or peachy)


- lipstick (instead of gloss. not too bright during the day)Makeup experts! Please help me? I know nothing about makeup?
Cute pic! Well if you currently don't use a lot of makeup then you probably want to start with something simple then add as you feel necessary. For example if you do not have any scars or skin discoloration to hide, then you don't need to wear foundation. But if you do have some small things to cover up then use something light like a mineral powder foundation, I use MK and it does a great job at covering up some spots that I have on my forehead and my freckles. I also use their bronzer to give me a healthy glow and always wear their lip gloss too to keep my lips moisturized, then depending on where I'm going I will wear blush, it's give a real sexy look that I love! You should try uploading your photo onto their virtual makeover too that way you can experiment with different things and decide on what you like best.
I use Affordable Mineral Makeup because they have a large selection of colors. It's good for your skin, because it does not contain any fillers, chemicals, parabens, preservatives, and it has a naturally high SPF. I use a combination of #10 %26amp; #12 foundation, ';light green concealer'; for any red spots and/or blemishes, ';yellow concealer'; for dark circles, ';Retreat'; as blush, ';Chocolate Mint'; as eyeshadow, ';Mocha lip balm';, and ';Smoke Black'; mascara. Sometimes I use eyeliner, but usually only when I go out at night. This stuff looks very natural when applied and stays on all day! I love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration