Friday, December 11, 2009

411 on makeup and beauty? I need help, I SUCK at this stuff!?

What brands of make-up are good?


How do you apply it?


How do you make your skin glow?


What razor or cream do you need to make your legs silky and smooth?411 on makeup and beauty? I need help, I SUCK at this stuff!?
1. My favorites are Chanel (eyeshadows), Tarte (eyeshadows), MAC (eyeshadows), Too Faced (mascaras), Bare Minerals (eyeshadows), Napoleon Perdis (loose dust eyeshadows), Cargo (bronzer), NARS (blush, lipgloss), Dior (eyeshadow, mascara), and Great Lash (mascara). I don't use foundation and stuff like that, so I don't have any recommendations for that....





2. Umm, it depends on the product. It depends on the look you're trying to achieve. It depends on what you want... I suggest you get a makeup lesson at a spa; just bring in the makeup you want to learn how to use, and they should teach you how to use it.





3. I use blush on the apples of my cheeks and highlighter above my cheekbones (I have high ones). For the most part, though, my skin 'glows' on it's own.





4. Use a mens' razor! My favorite is the Gillette Fusion. And I use Noxemia's exfoliating shaving cream.








I hope this helps!411 on makeup and beauty? I need help, I SUCK at this stuff!?
a ton of brands are good. you don't need to be picky. [ubran decay n sugar are both very good brands. so is revlon. but it really depends what look you're going for]


it all depends on what type of look you're going for.


it's all about highlighting. i suggest subtle light pigments with a sparkle to them. maybe some bronzers. [again, you don't really need to be picky]


a razor and shaving creme. sounds simple, right? it's cuz it is. if you dont think your legs are smooth enough, try shaving again. just use lotion.





:3
lol. i need help too!





mine??


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ArkxYsV0B6SmTJmxu4Lf7pbsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081214203223AAujvcp

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration