Thursday, December 3, 2009

Please help me to makeup my future?

i have taken science stream(computer),i want to know which course i should take . expecting 0nly 60s for phy,che and comp.Please help me to makeup my future?
U have options:


1. chemistry, if u r really a hard working person bcoz 4 chemistry u have to learn %26amp; memorize a lot, but there is ample scope in chemistry, specially in India





2. u hav computer, y not utilize it, here too u hav to work hard, %26amp; also hav to grow ur logics n promptness too. u can go 4 comp. eng. or bca %26amp; mca.





3. u can also shift to commerce %26amp; go 4 bussiness administration, bba.





4. u can also shift to media arts..........animation, aviation.





5. u also hav a good option 4 diploma eng. , u can go 4 comp, civil or mechanical.





GOOD LUCK :)Please help me to makeup my future?
chemistry

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration