Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'm a n00b when it comes to makeup, please help.?

I feel weird.. I'm 22 years old and I barely started getting into makeup. When I go out to Clubs or a girls night out, my friends do my makeup. lol and 3/4 of the time I don't like how it looks on me. I've always been the laid-back type of girl and makeup just never caught my attention until now. So now I really need tips and help. My friends buy their make up off catalogs, marykay I believe. But I wanna try this on my own, learn from trial and error. I mean im not afraid to spend a little, If it comes to that. I have two addictions already and that's video games and comic books. I guess I want a natural look, my skin tone is nude beige lol I matched it up while I was at the drugstore. So.. what do I need to know and what do I need to buy to get me started?





Thank you!!!I'm a n00b when it comes to makeup, please help.?
if your the layed back type you should try eyeliner and when you go out just put on some glitter, eye liner wilol bring out your eye just put it below and above youe eye pretty thin and it will make you look awsomeI'm a n00b when it comes to makeup, please help.?
If you are looking for something that not only gives you the natural look but is made of all natural ingredients, then might I suggest KMS Mineral Essentials. It is the new mineral brand on the market that is 100% natural with no irritants or fillers. It provides you with a flawless all natural look and the cost is about 1/4 of the cost of other mineral brands. I have been using it for about 6 months after using the pricier alternatives, and absolutely love it! You can order a nice size sample kit from their website if you are unsure of your shade, and they have live customer service available via messenger which I have found very helpful. Give them a try. I know you won't be disappointed!


KC
i think women look better without make-up it makes everyone look fake
if you're fine without make up, you're one of those luckiest bastards. no offense. lol. I can't go anywhere without make up.





Make up is like a drug, once you're into it, it's extremely hard to get out. Besides it ruins the skin, keep your skin healthy by avoiding it.. If you want SOME, like lipstick or eyeshadow, that's fine... if it's like foundation, I doubt you would need it.. It'll keep your skin more beautiful that way..





I started in grade 7 with skin, because I have bad skin.


Then it got far more worse in grade 12, because I have full covered make up... now I look extremely fake and stupid for even trying more and more.. I want to look natural as possible!





Oh god, someone help me. Go to my questions and answer them.. gimme suggestions.. :%26lt;





YOU DON'T NEED POWDER OR FOUNDATION, EVER.
Well the best shop has to be : Boots - http://www.boots.com/onlineexperience/fl鈥?/a>





And for the basics on having a natural look, you will need:


By Each thing you need i will give a link to a really good makeup item :)


Foundation - http://www.boots.com/shop/product_detail鈥?/a>


Mascara - http://www.boots.com/shop/product_detail鈥?/a>


Blusher - http://www.boots.com/shop/product_detail鈥?/a>


Eyeliner - http://www.boots.com/brandtreatment/prod鈥?/a>


Lipgloss - http://www.boots.com/brandtreatment/prod鈥?/a>





Theyre the best products to get =]
Well my advice to you is to really just experiment; like you said: trial and error. It really isn't that hard to figure out what looks good on you. I'm not a pricey buyer when it comes down to buying MU (makeup) I usually shop at drugstores to buy brands like L'oreal.


Well first find you a good foundation. Now, this may be hard being that every skin complexion is not the same, but when you find you a good foundation, you will have the hardest part completed. If you have any discoloration or dark spots/acne that you'd like to cover up then Concealer is the way to go. Tip: No matter what skin tone you are choose a concealer with a yellow tone to it. Pink tone tend to wash the face out.


It really gets fun when it come to eyeshadow. You can experiment with colors for days! :) But, stick to colors complimentary of your eyes from there you should do great! Good luck!
Bare Minerals are great. They are very natural but bring some color to your face. You can get it for a good price and it comes with brushes on the website below.


Also, check out Sephora. I'm addicted to Sephora.
good luck hope those help
Woo same ere excpet im 13 :S oh well thsoe sites helped me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration