Thursday, December 3, 2009

Help with makeup!! for a high school girl! please!?

Ok, so I am a high school girl and all my friends are wearing makeup. My mother passed away when i was 4 so she isn't here to teach me anything and obviously my dad can't help. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what makeup to buy/wear and how to apply it! THANX!!Help with makeup!! for a high school girl! please!?
Well, first of all, you shouldn't be pressured into wearing make-up just because everyone else in high school is caking it on.





If you would like to start playing around with makeup, I think you should start with something light and natural. I recommend a loose powder that you can brush on, but will still feel light. I use Physician's Formula and really like it.





A pretty dark brown or black eyeliner and mascara will really make your eyes pop. Rimmell has a good gel eyeliner and Maybelline has a good mascara (It's in a pink bottle and only about 4 or 5 dollars)Help with makeup!! for a high school girl! please!?
Heyy. So first of all, it's fine to try makeup (and fun too), but it's not good to become reliant on it-- you shouldn't feel like you need it. It depends on where you're going. If it's just school, you can start out by wearing mascara, which you can buy at any drugstore (maybelline or covergirl work, but they're all pretty much the same). Put on one coat, because if you keep layering it on it'll clump. If you want to wear more, you can also wear eyeliner (also available in drugstores.)


Have funn
My advice to you would be to enjoy your beautiful youthful looks while you have them. My mom wouldn't allow me to wear make up even when ';everyone else'; was wearing it. That allowed me to really appreciate and love the way I look from when I wake up in the morning. Once you start wearing it, it is sometimed hard to go out without it and you're stuck wearing it for years. Thanks to my mom putting her foot down, I had my 10 year reunion recently and I still only wear make-up on special ocasions or when going out. A little natural color eyeliner and some tinted lipgloss would be appropriate for you. Enjoy your youth! And don't worry about what all of your friends are doing......Always be a leader and not a follower.
Get an eyelash curler!!! They work wonders. The cheapest one at Target works pretty good.





Depending on your skin type, you probably do not need any foundation or powder (unless your skin gets shiny throughout the day, then use powder, but not foundation.)





Dab some blush (or bronzer) on the bottom part of your cheek bones and you are ready to go!
try some mascara, gloss, maybe some bronzer.





maybe even a little eyeliner or nude colored eyeshadow.





or maybe you could go to a department store or makeup store like sephora or ulta %26amp; ask them for some tips.





sorry about your mom, btw. =[
It really depends on what you look like. If you want to look simple/natural, try eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss. There are videos on youtube that show you how to apply other types of makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration