Friday, December 11, 2009

Help! fashion help and makeup!?

How should i do my makeup etc for this banquet?


so i have this international banquet im going to tonight and i have an indian dress but i can't think of how to do my hair or my makeup. anyone have any ideas???? my hair is naturally curly so i was thinking of straightening it and putting it back in a cloth head band . . .Help! fashion help and makeup!?
Depending on what type of person you are and what type of banquet this is... here are a few ideas..





http://www.ethnic-beauty-central.com/ima鈥?/a>





google traditional indian make up and then hair





good luck have funHelp! fashion help and makeup!?
i would wear dark eyeliner and mascara, and then put on the same color eyeshadow that my dress was and then i'd straighten my hair and maybe find a clip that matched my dress and put my bangs in a poof.


but thats just me.
i like the idea of straightening it.





Indian women often use kajal and eyeliner (black) so why won't you give it a try? :)
you shoulud show up nakey nakey

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration