Saturday, December 5, 2009

I Have No Idea What Makeup To Buy- Help!

I'm 16 years old and want to buy some of my own makeup. Usually I borrow from my friends or sister, but I want my own now.





So what do I buy? What are the essentials?





Are there any sites that can help me with this?





I'm buying all this from Sephora so please try to stick to their products.





Thanks.I Have No Idea What Makeup To Buy- Help!
if you have good skin just go with a loose powder mineral foundation (because it is the lightest most natural to wear and wont clog your pores but does not give very good coverage)





if you have bad skin buy a good concealer/pressed powder (however i hear even though it is loose powder bare essentials works as a concealer if you have a concealer brush and looks great!





dior show mascara for your lashes is amazing





if you want to wear eyeliner try MAC (even though thats not in sephora)





youll want an eyelash curler too





this is all if you want to go for the natural look





for some fun buy some eyeshadow /glitter ect which you like, lip gloss I Have No Idea What Makeup To Buy- Help!
The PRIMARY thing is to hv a skincare routine; soap %26amp; water r deadly as it jsts strips away essentials oils/causes blemishes. Many swear by Mac bt Im nt impressed. Mary Kay hs always done well for me; thy hv a gr8 teen skincare ';system'; called Velocity tht I use %26amp; am no where near teenager..smiles. I recently started using Bare Essenciuals b/c of the all natural elements. Wrks well. Thy snd new makeup evry 3 mths or whtrvr I choose according 2 my usage. No need 2 go 2 the store 2 replace wht I may hv run out of! So, Mary Kay is EXCELLENT. I wnted 2 try something else 4 comparison %26amp; went w/ Bare Essentciuals.


Too many products hv preservatives/fragrances tht cause breakouts. Oh! and many times we cn breakout whn we start new skincare but Ive nt hd tht w/ the programs mentioned.


best wishes in yr search! Make sure u stay away frm tht soap/water!










































































































































The main essentails for me are





Coverstick (concealer)


Foundation


Compressed Powder


Bronzer


Blusher


Mascara (make sure its a good one)





I Dont tend to bother with eye shadows and lipstuff


The above are the essentails.





xx
foundadtion


face powder


eyelash curlers


maskara


blusher


eyeshadow - get a palete of loads of colour experiment with them


lip gloss


eye liner


and ask you sister what she has or just take her shopping with you x
Well, the esentials are eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, lip gloss, and bronzer!!
just buy eyeliner, eyshadow and mascara...maybe cover up if you have an uneven complection
idk what are you sayig sorry cant help whith that

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration