Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does anyone know of any websites which can help me pick makeup colors that match with my hair, eye color, etc?

http://www.revlon.com





Unfortunately these sites do NOT work well. I suggest you schedule a makeover with a consultant at your local department store.Does anyone know of any websites which can help me pick makeup colors that match with my hair, eye color, etc?
L'Or茅al's website has something cool called ';Easy Expert';. You can choose a model that looks closest to you-- according to your skin color, hair, eye color, etc-- and try on all of the L'Or茅al cosmetics. It looks very realistic, and is very helpful.





Just go here: http://www.lorealparisusa.com/frames.asp鈥?/a>


And click ';Easy Expert';.Does anyone know of any websites which can help me pick makeup colors that match with my hair, eye color, etc?
almay has a pretty line of eye makeup to make your eye color pop you can get it at any grocery store....
CoverGirl, Revlon and Neutrogena have great websites you can match your skin tone, eye color, and skin type at these websites for FREE. Have fun!
Yes, go to marykay.com, then go to virtual makeover. I hoped this helps!
My personal website offers a virtual makeover.





You can try it at www.marykay.com/jennrego
covergirlcom
covregirl.com or marykay.com
My Mary Kay website has a virtual makeover that you can experiment with. There's several models to choose from.
:D buy seventeen magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration