Friday, December 11, 2009

What makeup should i use........... please help?

So i have baby blue eyes and pretty tan skin so what eye makeup should i use to make my eyes stand out and appear ';smoky';What makeup should i use........... please help?
use an avory foundation and on your eyes use like a really light grey almost not visible and use a hint of blush for your eyes to be brought up and try some mid pink lip glossWhat makeup should i use........... please help?
Try the Almay line for eye makeup: Bring out the Blue. Off the top of my head I don't know what colors they have for Blue because I have brown eyes. But I use it for my eyes and it REALLY does bring out my brown eyes a lot. I'm sure it will bring out the blue, and even make it look ';smoky';.
Natural beauty is always more appealing than slutty paint jobs.
Navy blues and light golds. and Blend. Blend. Blend.
browns seem to make blue eyes seem bluer. i guess.
id say a darker tan or green
go for grey tints. they always seem to pop blue eyes
Black Goth Girl Make Up
i love MAC

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration