Saturday, December 5, 2009

Help with makeup please?

ok so i've been wearing makeup for about 3 years now and whenever i put on eyeshadow it always creases in the middle of my eyelid and its starting to really annoy me. does anyone know how to prevent this from happening. please help.Help with makeup please?
use less make upHelp with makeup please?
I had the same problem before. The reason for that is probably because the eye shadow itself is cheap, therefore it results in creases because of the harmful ingredients in it. I would suggest to switch to something a bit more expensive. Now, I use Bare Escentuals eyeshadows (and some other sometimes but this one works the best) and I have not yet had this problem. They are light and the most harmless makeup out there... You won't feel it on, you can mix them up and find your own shade, and they look wonderful.


I used to buy my makeup in drug stores but now I stopped because I realized that even the expensive ones in the drugstores are all the same and not good.


Good Luck!





P.S. Don't use the liquidy eyeshadows. By that I mean the gel type like revon has, they don't last long and for creases in seconds.
primer..... and u can also try different eyeshadow brands
put face powder (try covergirl loose powder in your skin tone) on your eyelids before you apply eyeshadow to prevent it from creasing.
primer. you have oily eyelids and this will help.
i thinnk that either you should try a new eye shadow company or try getting some more sleep at night
wear a powdered eye shadow. i reccomend almay eyeshadows. they are light and very natural. dont use creams, gels, or anything sticky. They give a great effect on the eye with their shimmer, but they tend to clump. powdered is the way to go!
Hello,


Had the same problem until I went to a Beauti Control make up party and found ';eye shadow control cream'; It prevents this from happening. I have also see the eye shadow control cream in drug stores. Now that I know it is available. Also can find some real excellent tips %26amp; tricks on make up by visiting nonasmakeup.com





Have a great day,


jules

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration