Saturday, December 5, 2009

I'm a crossdresser. Would any of you girls help me with makeup, hair and clothes if you lived near me?

I hope you find a girl or 2 that wants to help you dress-up. I began to cross-dress when I was young %26amp; would play dress-up with my sisters, neighbors or any girl that would play with me. Then a few years later I met this girl from work, we went on a few dates %26amp; then we started going steady. One day out of the blue she goes, ';You know, I bet you'd make a pretty girl.'; And after that we spent alot of time over the next 3 years as girlfriends or swapping roles. Now I have a wife who love to help me crossdress.I'm a crossdresser. Would any of you girls help me with makeup, hair and clothes if you lived near me?
well where do you live?I'm a crossdresser. Would any of you girls help me with makeup, hair and clothes if you lived near me?
what?!
yea i would
and where is that?
I would if you lived close by.And mabe some fation tips would help you out with that speacialn someone.
i would


i help ppl with hair and make-up on a daily basis
well where u live
It could be fun, if we knew each other better and lived closer. I don't believe you haave ever mentioned your age, which could be a consideration as well. This seems to be very important to you, and I do hope you can find the kind of support you need. What follows are answers to questions you have not quite asked, but seem to be thinking.





The easiest way to get some ideas may be for you to simply do some girl watching. Observe closely the hair, clothes and make-up you like, and practice them at home. Please be polite and descrete about your 'studies'. While we enjoy being noticed by guys, and even watched, there is a limit.





Have you tried a web search for GLBT support groups and resources in your area? The transgender wing may be able to guide you. Some groups may have age restrictions to protect both themselves, and you, but it won't hurt to ask.





Another thing you could do is buy some girl's/women's magazines about fashion and style for your age group. They will have plenty of helpful hints for you to follow.





If you are brave enough, I suppose you could even ask directlly for help at clothing stores, salons, and cosmetics counters. I can imagine three basic reactions; ';we're not interested';, ';oh well, a sale is a sale';, and hopefully for you the ';enthusiastic reception and assistance';.





With that said, please be careful, Ashley. Being as this means a lot to you, you want it to be enjoyable, and nothing else. As the song says, ';I Enjoy Being A Girl';. Hopefully you can too. %26lt;wink%26gt;
I'd help if I lived near you!





That sounds like fun!
u live to far
yes that actually whould be pritty fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration