Thursday, December 3, 2009

My prom is coming up and I need help with deciding what to do with my hair and makeup. Please help me!!!!!!!!!

Okay here is a picture of my dress. http://efashioncentral.com/top10prom/detail.phpProdId=321039%26amp;CatId=5609%26amp;Page=CatOv%26amp;thisOffset=18 I have jet black medium length hair. Hazel eyes. My prom is May 10th but I need to plan ahead. If you have ideas for my nails that would be helpful.My prom is coming up and I need help with deciding what to do with my hair and makeup. Please help me!!!!!!!!!
I think that for your nails you should do a french manicquire(with you real nails not fake), so let them grow.Also what you can do is do your make up at Chanel(they do it so pretty there).Show them your dress and theyll pick the right colors for you and you can tell them what you like and stuff.


Have fun at prom!!My prom is coming up and I need help with deciding what to do with my hair and makeup. Please help me!!!!!!!!!
the link doesn't work

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration