Friday, December 11, 2009

Are there any makeup tips I could use to hide the bump on the bridge of my nose? Please help!!! Thank You!?

I need makeup tips to help me hide the bump on the bridge of my nose!!! I am half Italian so I have the typical Italian nose and the bump on it is so huge!! Please help me!!!! Thank You.......Are there any makeup tips I could use to hide the bump on the bridge of my nose? Please help!!! Thank You!?
after applying make up use some bronzer on your nose.. you can use it as cheek color too. just a little bit.. it makes it not as noticable and shaded.. if your nose were to be lighter than it would be focused on more.Are there any makeup tips I could use to hide the bump on the bridge of my nose? Please help!!! Thank You!?
there's not alot u can do 4 a genetic mark. its ur cartlige, not coloration. jus make sure it doesnt have an oily shine to it, %26amp; use bright eyeshadows, %26amp; lipsticks/gloss to attrach people's attention elsewhere on ur face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration