Friday, December 11, 2009

Can someone please help me with my makeup?

school starts in a couple weeks, can someone please tell me what kind of makeup to get, and how to apply it?


also, does anyone have any cute ideas for me to style my hair???? thank you (:


http://s681.photobucket.com/albums/vv171鈥?/a>





http://s681.photobucket.com/albums/vv171鈥?/a>Can someone please help me with my makeup?
Ok well my favorite brand of makeup is MAC. So if you want something different you can always use a different brand. So first use a moisturizer. Any will work. Then I suggest using MAC studio fix foundation. Then for your eyes. I really think that if you blend knight, passionate, and brule eyeshadow from MAC it would look amazing!! So apply Passionate to the inside half of your eye and then knight on the other half and blend those together. Then put brule over the top and blend it again. Then use brule as a highlight color :) That should look amazing! hahaha but then just add some mascara. I don't think you will need eyeliner. Then for your cheecks I like dainty mineralize blush. You only need a little bit. Then for your lips. First prime them with MAC prep + prime. Then a neutral color like love nectar lustreglass. Because you are drawing so much attention to your eyes you typically want to keep everything else neutral. If you want something more neutral for your eyes I like mixing honey lust, gleam, and brule. I hope this helps :)Can someone please help me with my makeup?
Ok well let me start off as you have natural beauty and deffff dont need to cover it up under make up...but if you do want to use make up i would just suggest eyeliner and mascara i loveee eyeliner and mascara and if you want foundation like powders and stuff i would suggest put the skin matching liquid on first it helps the powder stay on longer thats what i use...you can find it in Walgreens...hope i helped%26lt;3
well idk wht kind of makeup you should get but, i do know tht you shouldnt be the type of person tht smears cake all over there face w. a whole bunch of coverup try to be natural for eyeliner i would recommend a brown color since your eyes are blue also you should use black mascara it really makes your eyelashes pretty and as for eye shadow use natural tones like browns, and tans nothing too extreme hope for the best (:





btw who do you cheer for ?
I love your hair the way it is. It's sooo cute. For makeup, check this lady out (she has really good videos):





http://www.youtube.com/user/MakeupGeekTV








you could try this pink and black smokey eye:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFIxtsmll鈥?/a>





Or you could try natural makeup for teens:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RxGBGj_x鈥?/a>





And here's an easy smokey eye for beginners:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgKuh29e2鈥?/a>








Anyways just look through her videos, and I hope you find something that helps! =D
Maybe eyeliner, some brown neutral eyeshadow...And if you're allowed to, use some pressed powder just to cover up where you need it.





Also, you do look a bit oily (its okay...i am too xD) So i would pick up Clean %26amp; Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets .. Something like that .. They will absorb all the oil on your face..


I don't know if you really are oily or not...It might've just been the camera but yeah..





To style your hair, I would say a cute little pooof thing on the top of your head, or straightened hair, or a messy bun/ponytail..





Have fun!!
You don't need much make up at all, you are very cute. If you want to just use a very light powder to even everything out, a little bit of a light but bright blush, a light colored eye shadow, mascara, and if you use eyeliner just a little bit, do not line your entire eye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well you don't want to wear too much. I think you should try a light pink eye shadow, some brown eyeliner, and mascara. maybe a little blush.








as far as the hair goes, I think you should get side swept bangs, like the hair on your avatar. good luck!








answer mine please!?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Foundation... brown liquid eyeliner.. darkish yeyshadow.... lip gloss..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration