Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can someone help me with makeup for large, grey eyes (picture)?

I have large, bluish-grey eyes. (here's the picture....sorry for the small size.... http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q145/鈥?/a> )Wearing blue shirts seems to bring my eyes out....so maybe something involving blue?





I dunno, anything will help. I'm pretty much clueless when it comes to makeup.





Thanks in advance!Can someone help me with makeup for large, grey eyes (picture)?
I have blue eyes, I feel the same way, and wearing blue shirts gets old. Here is what I do:


Line top and bottom with black eyeliner. Use a bone color up to browbone, shimmery brown on lid, and darker brown in crease, blending all together. Black mascara.


OR


Black eyeliner again. Shimmery turquoise on lid, and brush shimmery gold over it. Black mascara. This really works for me, I get compliments on it all the time.Can someone help me with makeup for large, grey eyes (picture)?
look at your colour wheel..





the opposite of blue is brown..





try wearing brown or goldie/brown eyeshadow it should really bring out the blue in your eyes..





xx
I have blueish-gray too but I wear contacts.


If you don't want contacts, try a silvery-blue eyeshadow. Don't wear dark eyeliner, try like a light brown color and for mascara use a dark brown. That works for me. Well, when I'm not wearing contacts. I'm trying to get a scholarship to work at Avon so I study this stuff night and day.
I don't wear make-up, but I did to go to modeling school where they teach you about it. If you wear black around your eyes, it will make them pop (in a good way)
My eyes are the same color so I use eyeliners that will ';pop'; my eyes out even more, definitely stick to the light purples, baby-blues, light greens, etc... Trust me, you will get plenty of compliments!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration