Thursday, December 3, 2009

Date night makeup and outfit help?

i need a new outfit that is not overpriced and cute. im going out on a date and i want to look trendy. does anybody have any clothing links from stores like victorias secret, holister, abercrombie, forever 21 stores like that to make a cute date night outfit? also what is the best nightime makeup to use on pale skin?thanks so muchDate night makeup and outfit help?
WWW.POLYVORE.COM


It is a site intended for ';outfit making'; it features stores like forever 21 , a. fitch and hollister.








Well because your pale. I would use very neutral colors.





I would start by putting on a moisturizer with SPF 15 or 30





...then a light dusting of Bare Escenutuals- Just because it doesn't overwhelm the skin.


http://sephora.com/brands/bare-escentual鈥?/a>





For a dewy summer glow- I would use a light cream blush. I have a friend that uses this.. it looks so good!


[she is pale too]


Its NARS cream blush. She wears penny lane. I'm telling you- amazing.


http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>


Then I would put a nude eyeshadow with a bit of a shimmer. I have a smashbox eyeshadow that I think would look really good on pale skin. I use it as a base because I have darker skin. But it would look fantastic on pale skin.


http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>


It's cinnamon toast.





I would then put mascara


Lash Blash by covergirl is great.





Then finish the look with a nude- pinky lip color.


Tarte 24.7 is AWESOME! Plus it has SPF. I swear I put it on in the morning and it lasts the whole day. I think Tuesday is a nice summer shade.


http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>


I hope this helps! Please msg me if you have any questions/concerns.Date night makeup and outfit help?
For your makeup, really play up the eyes Use black eyeliner and gray eyeshadow for a cool smokey effect, and a lengthening mascara for sultry lashes.


Wear only a nude lipgloss, this will bring attention to the eyes for an edgy, dramatic nighttime look.





As for the clothes, wearing a head to toe brand new outfit may look like you are trying too hard. Perhaps buy a cute top with a skirt that you already own.


www.wetseal.com is amazing, They have the most beautiful, trendy clothes that arent too expensive.
yeah i agree, a cute baby doll top with skinny jeans %26amp; some cute heels would looks great. for make up you i wouldn't go over the top. keep it natural %26amp; if you got pale skin, make sure you use blush to bring some color into the face. then eye shadow to bring out your eyes with mascara %26amp; finish it off with a nice sheer lip gloss [=
what about a spring dress perfect itll be breezy colorful flirty and fun then if it is colorful that gives u lots of options for makeup for eye shadow i love lavender idk why i just do and go subtle witha nice shine liight light pink gloss !
you should get skinny jeans with a cute babydoll top.


that should work out for the occassion.


good luck!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40V0dWY4I鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration