Thursday, December 3, 2009

PLZ HELP. EYE MAKEUP!?!? 10 POINTS BEST ANSWER!!!?

I always forget I am wearing makeup and then I rub my eye and it smears and gets on my hands and stuff. PLEASE HELP. What are some tips to keep me from rubbing my eye and help me remember that I am wearing makeup!!!! PLZ HELP. EYE MAKEUP!?!? 10 POINTS BEST ANSWER!!!?
Remember you're wearing makeup.





OR





Wear waterproof masacara and eyeliner!





PLZ HELP. EYE MAKEUP!?!? 10 POINTS BEST ANSWER!!!?
well you should get used to wearing makeup first, then you will remember.and to help it from smudging, you could get a better eyeliner. i use kohl wet n wild eyeliner and it doesnt smudge when i forget and rub my eye. youll get into the habit of not wiping your eye eventually.
no one can help u remember this. bring a mirror with u places and check everyonce in awhile. or just tell urself not to forget.. shouldnt u be used to this by now tho?
wow idk how yu forget that yur wearing make u why dnt yu put masacara cuz then yu can actaully feel it on yur eye and wen yu rub
try waterproof eye makeup


it wont smear, but it's hard to get off


so if you mess up......


hope that helps
buy waterprrof they still work when u rub ur eyes. the same thing happens to me sometimes
  • IMPOLINE PRODUCTS SERVICES
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain name registration